GFC (Growth Factor Concentrate)- Advanced PRP
Yavana’s Signature GFC Protocol:
Yavana Aesthetics Clinic provides India’s first novel “Growth Factor Concentrate (GFC)” therapy for hair loss, an indigenous approach to repair hair loss within a comparatively shorter period of just three to six months (results get visible within three months)! Our GFC protocol is well-defined, specific and revolves around three steps.
- Extracting and processing in clinic growth factors specific for hair loss to enhance hair regrowth.
- Delivering desired amount of growth factors to target the affected areas directly and prevent future areas of hair loss.
- Monitoring patient’s progress by regular follow-up with Dr Madhuri and senior doctor
Difference between Yavana’s Signature GFC & Traditional PRP
Yavana’s Signature GFC :
- Growth factors HIGHLY SPECIFIC to treat hair loss are used.
- Consistent every time for every patient when it comes to releasing growth factors specific for hair loss.
- Results can be achieved anywhere from three months to six months!
Traditional PRP :
- In Traditional PRP variable and non specific growth factors from platelets for treating hair regrowth.
- Inconsistent and unpredictable results
Results may take longer and differ from patient to patient